HOW TO BECOME FLUENT IN ENGLISH: 8 Things You Must Do
8 Things That Must Happen At Your Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
Traditionally, the wedding rehearsal dinner is typically held after the wedding rehearsal and the night before the wedding ceremony. When planing the rehearsal dinner, it is a good idea to follow our 8 Steps involved in the Wedding Rehearsal and to pick a wedding rehearsl theme in order to throw the most perfectly paced wedding rehearsal dinner including who gives the toasts at the wedding rehearsal dinner.
While the groom’s parents traditionally paid for the wedding rehearsal dinner, with the the average cost of a wedding rehearsal dinner rising to over ,300—about 5% of the total wedding cost, more and more engaged couples are paying for the wedding rehearsal dinner themselves.
The wedding rehearsal guests generally include the wedding party and others involved in the wedding ceremony, such as the officiant and musicians. But once again, couples in modern weddings are often departing from those traditions, so you should check out the who’s who of wedding rehearsal dinners – which guests to invite and when
Here are 8 things that must happen at your wedding rehearsal dinner, from SheFinds:
Like any production, you need a rehearsal to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. Once you get the ceremony details down pat, it’s time to move on to the rehearsal dinner. This is the perfect time to relax and enjoy your last few hours before becoming man and wife. Here, 8 things you should do to make the night a success.
1. Welcome out-of-town guests. Many couples invite out-of-town guests to the rehearsal dinner as one more way to thank them for traveling to the wedding. You might also have more of an opportunity at the rehearsal dinner to spend one-on-one time with them than during the hustle and bustle (no pun intended) of the wedding day.
2. Thank your bridal party. Be sure to spend some time thanking your bridal party for all they’ve done to help plan the wedding day and support you and your groom during the process. You can also give them their gifts, especially if it’s something you want them to wear the next day.
3. Celebrate your relationship. Give guests a glimpse of your special love story with a table displaying framed photographs of the two of you through the years, or you can even feature a video montage of the two of you from childhood through your engagement.
4. Give a toast (or two). One or both of you should say a few words to thank everyone for coming, and both sides of the family for all of their love and support during the planning. If anyone is hosting the dinner (tradition says it’s the groom’s family, but this is not always the case), be sure to say a few words about them as well.
5. Get guests mingling. The rehearsal is a good time to introduce guests from both sides of the family so everyone gets a chance to know each other before the main event. Think about mixing up the seating arrangements at the rehearsal dinner so that people that have never met before can get better acquainted
6. Play some games. Another way to get guests engaging with one another is to play some games during the rehearsal dinner–after all, a little competition can really get a party going. It doesn’t have to be anything too formal; think some questions to find out who knows the happy couple the best, a fun celebrity couple quiz, wedding-theme charades, etc.
7. Serve some fun fare. Instead of a sit-down dinner, go the more casual route for the rehearsal. For example, if you’re from Chicago, serve deep dish pizza or if you’re from Texas, host the dinner at a BBQ joint.
8. Give out any last-minute instructions. While you have everyone’s undivided attention, be sure to announce any important directions for the big day. If shuttles buses are taking guests from the hotel to the ceremony/reception location, remind everyone about pick up times. Or if there are any changes–like the event is being moved indoors because of weather–let everyone know.
Video: 8 Trades That MUST Happen This NBA Season
Met dit product zijn je suède schoenen binnen tien minuten weer als nieuw
15 National Parks to Visit This Year
I made a decision long ago to live an authentic life, and if my being named CEO helps others do the same, thats a wonderful moment, Ford told CNN
15 Best Luxury Secluded Getaways in Australia
Michelle Obama Is Going to Be on Carpool Karaoke
The 33 Best Nail Inspiration Pics From FashionMonth
Pot Rack Ladder Craft
Worries Everyone Has in Their Early 20s
See How Kylie Jenner Has Been Hiding Her Growing Baby Bump
A Polished Modern Loft Worth Moving To Russia For
EXCLUSIVE: Behind The Scenes On Poldark
What Do Boomers Know About Their Health