Hilary Duff - Sparks (Fan Demanded Version)
How to Be Inspired by Hilary Duff
Hilary Erhard Duff is an American singer, songwriter, actress, perfume maker and business woman. She is a role model, inspiration or hero to a lot of people. A complete wonder woman, with an ace job under her belt! If you feel like you can do a great job like Hilary, read below.
Get started.Hilary started out as an actress first. If your school is putting on a production, play or musical, take part in it! Even if it includes singing, because you never know, one day you might be discovered. Hilary started out in a Disney Channel show "Lizzie McGuire", for younger audiences. Remember to start out slow, and be patient! Don't rush into anything.
Watch her television shows or movies.In this way, you can relate to her characters and you can see the way she acts in a depressing role, or maybe in a happy and bubbly role, or maybe even a down-to-earth typical girl like you role. Watch everything: her expressions, her moods, and the way she acts, so that you can be inspired to do some similar acting, if you ever break into showbiz.
Know her well.She's a Texas girl, and even if you're not from Texas, it's okay! Because Hilary's got a lot of things in common with you. For example, she has two ex-boyfriends, she has an older sister Haylie, she loves spending time with her family and she keeps a puppy as a pet! A lot of these things may be similar in your life, so don't think she's from another planet. She's a normal girl, just like you!
Practice singing.No, you don't have to be a perfectionist when it comes to acting and singing, but you might as well try stretching out your vocal cords. You can go on Google to look for tips on how to sing well, or how to practice singing. You could join the Choir in your school, or maybe even just practice singing by yourself in your bedroom or even in the shower. You'll eventually get a nice voice, and you could take part in musicals or offer singing for charity, or something similar.
Be friendly.Change your greediness and selfishness and replace it with love and care. And if you can't do that, turn into an optimist. Look at the bright side of things. If you think somebody's got a better life than you and is more appreciated, be thankful you're not alone. Don't look down on yourself!
Try helping out at a charity event, or participating in a good cause, like the Terry Fox Run or Breast Cancer Awareness Walks, or maybe you can take part in a recycling project or helping clean out shelters or streets or something similar.Hilary supports a stack of charities, and is constantly visiting orphanages, hospitals and homeless people. I bet you didn't know that Hilary and her older sister Haylie Duff invited a few sick orphans to the set of their movie 'Material Girls'. Help people's wishes come true. If a friend needs help, help her! You don't have to say no or tell her to go away just to be cool in front of your friends. Well, that's not cool at all. What is cool is to help somebody when they need it. Someday you'll be rewarded for that.
Don't care about what other people say.When Hilary Duff changed her sweet girl look to a more sophisticated look, in 2008, there is no need to be critical. A lot of people reported that it didn't look nice, and she should remain the sweet daddy's girl always. However, it's HER decision to change her appearance. After all, everybody grows up eventually and changes their looks, personality and appearance, so why not Hilary? Besides, she's twenty three years old and she needs her space. You can introduce changes as well, but if you're younger it's probably better not to do things like dye your hair or wear black leather jackets.
Be talented!It will take time just to become a successful business woman, let alone create two perfumes and your own fashion line. However, anything is possible if you just believe in it. Hilary is a spokeswoman and a businesswoman, and allowing yourself to be inspired by that, you could always take subjects in school, such as Economics, Business Studies, Travel and Tourism, etc. Being smart and working hard now can help you achieve your goals in the future, believe it or not!
Don't listen to rumours.Hilary is a modest person and an overall sweet girl. If there were any bad rumours flying around about her, Hilary would snap them off by declaring them untrue. She also surrounds herself with wise people and is a very strong person herself!
Have fun in everything you're doing!
QuestionHow can I continue to be like Hilary Duff if it is difficult to do things on the list?Jennalouise25Community AnswerPersevere and you will eventually get there, just make sure you are making things possible for yourself.Thanks!
- Read books everyday, use computers, do well in your school subjects but at the same time remember to have fun! Hilary's not always a good girl, but she represents a good person.
- Remember; Hilary is a normal person,too. Not to sound negative, but even a sweet and caring girl like her can be jealous, angry, upset, offensive or argumentative. Nevertheless, she is a wonderful actress and singer, and a very inspiring lady.
- Most of Hilary Duff's movies send the same message: Don't give up on your dreams, do the right thing, be smart and look where you're heading, etc. Be a positive kind of person. Achieve this greatness in yourself and always tell yourself to hang in there even when you're about to fall.
- If you want to look like her, you will have to have dark brown or black hair. Being blonde is okay, but you'll have her former look and not her new look. However, how to copy Hilary's appearance is not so important.
- She is a natural woman. She wears natural make up, keeps her hair set in an orderly fashion and dresses appropriately. This pattern has never changed, even as she got older. It's always been pink lips and pink cheeks with a dash of eye liner or eye shadow for Hilary, so you can always imitate this beauty secret of hers.
- Remember that she's way older than her young teen fans who want to be like her so don't always hope you can be exactly like her. Therefore, your parents may not allow you to get a real tattoo or to dye your hair or to wear short skirts to events or parties or to have an acting career which involves doing things not exactly appropriate for your age. In fact, Hilary is a mature adult and could affect young kids in many different ways. However, it is probably best to suggest that a young fan should imitate the sweet Hilary, when she was 13-18 years old.
- Don't drink alcohol, smoke, do drugs or anything inappropriate. Hilary has stated she doesn't do any of these things and wants to keep a clean life until after her marriage.
- Be yourself and don't EXACTLY imitate her in every way.
Video: Hilary Duff - Stranger - Official Video (HQ)
Nike Free Trainers: 2014 Running Collection
WHAT TYPE OF FACIAL HAIR DO WOMEN LOVE THE MOST
Benefits of Exercise Balls vs. Office Chairs
How Kristen Stewarts Stylist Shops for the Holidays
Automakers are suffering, too
Mix and Match Mini Cheesecakes
3 Ways to Heal a Scab
How to Polish Copper
Pear Tartlets with Brown-Sugar Crème Fraîche
How to Succeed As an Artist
Style Spy: Flying
Starbucks cements dominance in China with Alibaba delivery partnership
Help Create a Bedtime Routine
60 Inspiring Examples of Goddess Braids
4 Stretches That Will Seriously Boost Your Sex Life