Hidden Body Language Signs SHE LIKES You! | How to Read a Women's Body Language
How to Read Women's Body Language for Flirting
Pay attention to her gaze.A woman who is interested will not only check you out, but she'll let you catch her doing it! Repeated direct eye contact from across the room is a sure sign she wants you to come say hi, especially if it's accompanied by a smile.
Watch her face.Women's faces tend to be more animated when they're interested in you. Pay attention to her eyebrows, lips, and eyes to see how she reacts to the things you have to say. Here a few things to keep your eyes peeled for:
- Raised eyebrows. This can be used in a number of situations, but most of the time, it's a good thing. When paired with a smile and a nod, raised eyebrows means that she agrees with what you're saying—even if it's just because you're the one who's saying it. Women will also raise their eyebrows after making eye contact to show that they like what they see.
- Fidgety lips. If she chews on her lips when she's thinking or listening, she's drawing attention to her lips, and thus probably interested. Likewise, look for her to be licking her lips. Not only is this a subconscious way to draw attention to her lips, but women's mouths get drier when they're excited and/or aroused,.
- Dilated pupils. Both males and females' pupils dilate when they are interested in the person they're talking to. This will be especially apparent if you're in a light setting, as darker settings will naturally produce more dilated pupils.
- Overactive eyelids. If she's batting her eyelashes, she's definitely flirting. While this move is very cliched, the stereotype comes from somewhere. If a woman is interested in you, she'll blink slightly faster than she would normally.
- Flared nostrils. When women are interested or aroused, their nostrils flare. It's an involuntary response to excitement, so, like dilated pupils, you can be pretty sure she's genuinely interested if her nostrils are flared.
Take note of where she is in relation to you.Interested women will lean in close. If you're sitting at a table, she may rest her head on one or both of her hands to get closer to you.
- Beware of crossed arms. If she's sitting back in her chair with her arms crossed, chances are she's bored or uninterested. Try regaining her interest by sparking conversation about her and her life. If nothing works, you may need to find another girl.
- On the other hand, if she touches your hand or arm and immediately brings it back towards her chest area, she is displaying interest.
Pay attention to the way she touches her hair.Gentle movements, such as mindlessly twirling a strand around her finger or running her fingers through it slowly are signs that she's very interested. Quick, jerky movements indicate that she's embarrassed or impatient, especially when paired with wandering eyes.
- Quick, jerky movements don't mean that the situation is hopeless. If you're coming on super strong, back off a little bit. Be sure that you're not dominating the conversation or complimenting her too much. If you're not sure, check out How to Flirt for some tips on turning the conversation around.
Be mindful of her fingers.Women who are interested will use their fingers to caress erogenous zones on their body, fiddle with jewelry, or play with their glass.
- Caressing erogenous zones.When a woman often caresses her lips, neck, or collarbones, she's sending you a signal that she wants you. This is commonly a subconscious way of drawing your attention to these areas, reminding you that she's sexy.
- Fiddling with jewelry.When a woman is around someone that she's interested in, her heart beats faster. This makes her feel nervous excitement. As a sort of outlet for that tension, she'll twist her rings, play with her earring, or tug at her necklace. She may also bounce her foot or leg to get rid of the extra energy.
- Playing with objects.When a woman strokes the stem of a wine glass or runs her fingers along the rim of her water cup, she's trying to get your attention. If the movements are slow and controlled, she's likely interested. If, however, she's tapping the glass and pursing her lips, she probably can't wait to get out of there.
Look at her legs.Often times, an interested woman will cross her legs. This is an especially good sign if her top leg is pointed towards you. She may also stroke her lower thigh or smooth her pants as or before she does this to further draw attention to her legs.
Note physical contact.Everyone has a personal "bubble" of about 18 inches (45.7 cm). If she gets into your personal space, or even finds excuses to touch you, you can bet she's interested. Be ready for any "tests" she might make for herself—stepping into your personal space to let someone walk past, touching your arm as a condolence when you're sad, or putting her hand on your knee to emphasize that she finds you funny are all quick breakdowns of the physical barriers to see how you react.
- If you're interested in her, respond by doing a few little "tests" of your own. She'll know you're interested, and it'll open up the doors for longer, more prolonged touching.
Be aware of eye contact.A woman will let you know she thinks you're the most interesting person in the room by staring into your eyes. If you're just getting to know each other, she will only hold it a couple seconds longer than normal. However, if you know each other well, she may feel comfortable enough to stare deep into your eyes for long periods of time.
- It takes two. She can't make prolonged eye contact with you if you shift your gaze. If you're uncomfortable by her advances, feel free to look away quickly. However, if you're interested in her, let the eye contact last for a couple seconds before you let yourself (or her!) look away.
Gauge her giggle factor.Take notice of how often she smiles or laughs around you comparatively to other people. Often times, a woman who's interested in you will find it hard to stop laughing in your presence. This may be during a conversation with you, during which she'll make lots of eye contact, smile, and giggle or laugh at even the most pitiful jokes, or it may be simply when she's in the same room with you. Look also for overly loud, boisterous behavior when she's engaged in a different conversation in the same room; it's a sure sign she wants you to notice her.
Be mindful of "cute" gestures.There are a few gestures that women will make to encourage your desire to take her into your arms. The most important of these is the shoulder shrug. Open, upturned palms are also important signs that she's interested.
- If she leans forward on the seat and turns slightly towards you, she is displaying her shape and subconsciously wants you to check her out.
- If she lets her hand move down your back and just barely slide off the top of your butt, she is very interested in you.
Check out her heartbeat.If you are comfortable enough with each other to cuddle, put your head on her chest. If her heart is racing, she's really interested. If you're not comfortable enough to get close to her heart, check out her wrist pulse. Lightly grab her hand and rest a finger on her wrist. This is difficult to master, but if you can pin down a racing heart, you have a pretty good sign that she's very into you.
- You can also gauge her heartbeat by observing her breathing patterns. This is just as difficult, if not more so, than feeling for a pulse, but doesn't require prolonged touch. When you're sitting next to each other during a movie, lightly brush up against her. If she's breathing very quickly, it's probable that she's interested. If she's holding her breath, she might be trying tohidethe fact that she's breathing hard.
Look for mirrored movements.Often, a woman who is interested will subconsciously mirror your movements. This shows that the two of you are on the same wavelength and can thus increase intimacy in the relationship. That's why dancing is considered intimate or sexy—it forces you to mirror each other's movements!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- When a girl looks you up and down without moving her head then smiles. That means she likes what she sees and might be quietly declaring that she likes you.
- The tilting of the head is a prime indication of interest, girls will often do this in conversational encounters to represent engagement and acknowledgement as well as revealing the neck which shows that she is more comfortable around you.
- You can also try the clock trick. Look abruptly at the clock, then back at her, unless you were watching her from the corner of your eye. Any object works for this. If she was looking where you were looking, she was probably watching you. But beware, she might have thought you saw something dangerous or interesting and wanted to find out what it was.
- Look for the facial muscle tension. It's inversely proportional to the attraction. The most noticeable areas are around the lips, chin and forehead.
- Girls, some guys won't like you back and won't appreciate the flirting. You will know that this happens if you laugh at something he says or if you do some kind of flirtatious movement, and they look at you strangely. Guys, don't be afraid to say thanks but no thanks to the girl who's flirting with you. Then she won't have to waste her time flirting with you anymore and she can flirt with someone else.
- If she is staring in space and she is smiling and looking at you she is imagining she is flirting.
- If she gets lip balm and takes a little extra time to move it across her lips, all the time looking at you, she is flirting.
- Often a girl or woman's eyes will go from your eyes, to your mouth, then back to your eyes. Looking at someone's eyes typically means they are thinking about or want to kiss you.
- Keep in mind that most of these things aren't conscious actions for women. Although some, like eye contact and smiling, are always conscious, things like fidgeting and mirroring your movements are most likely involuntary things, so try not to read too much into things. Also don't go too hard.
- Not all women are like this- maybe she's just looking for a one-night-stand, or perhaps she's just really airheaded. Some women will act more tough around the people they're interested in, and not so much like the examples provided. Keep watch- maybe they act differently when they're not near you!
- If her friends know about you and you haven't talked to them, it is more than likely she talks about you to them meaning she likes you.
- If a woman smiles at you and is friendly to you when she works in the retail industry and you are at her place of employment, this does not mean she likes you. It is often required to smile and be friendly to customers.
- Not all women have the same body language!
- Do not stare at the woman's cleavage, even if she has it partially exposed. Some men have a very bad habit of doing this, but you can almost guarantee your date will be offended if she notices your eyes are wandering (especially on a first date).
- Keep in mind who the person in question is; if she's already taken, this may be how she acts daily, or she may be looking to cheat. If said woman leads you on in this way, looking to cheat, things will not turn out well!
- Refrain from assuming that seemingly sexual gestures mean the girl wants you. If you make advances and she's not looking for that, things will probably not end well.
- Not all the sexual gestures performed subconsciously mean that she wants to have intercourse with you- it just means that she's interested in you, and sex appeal is the brain's natural response to attraction.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Español: , Português: , Italiano: , Français: , Русский: , Deutsch: , 中文: , Nederlands: , Čeština: , Bahasa Indonesia: , العربية: , Tiếng Việt: , ไทย:
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 4,253,532 times.
Video: SUBCONSCIOUS SIGNALS OF ATTRACTION | BODY LANGUAGE MASTERY | SIGNS SHE LIKES YOU
10 Worst Foods For Your Skin
Good News For Brown-Eyed Girls
How to Tell a Man You Love Him Without Scaring Him Off
Many Men Not Told Pros, Cons of PSA Testing, Survey Finds
Best Razor Bump Treatments
Healthiest Bread Options for All Your Sandwich Needs
7 Ways You Can Teach Your Kid to Spend Time Alone Without Throwing a Tablet in Their Face
Accessories Trend Report: Bright andBrighter
Yoga Vs Pilates: Which One’s For You
Triple Chocolate Pecan Loaves
Common Golf Injuries
Date: 02.12.2018, 21:33 / Views: 53492