Welcome to the Show [With Lyrics] - My Little Pony Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks Song
How to Start a My Little Pony Collection
Determine what kind of merchandise you want to collect.Do you want to collect the IDW comics, the figurines, pony-shaped flash drives, or just the merchandise in general? It's completely up to you. You can also collect all of the merchandise instead of sticking to a specific kind.
Find out where you can buy the merchandise.For example, IDW comics can be found on Amazon and in Books a Million stores also occasionally Scholastic Book Fairs. Figurines and stuffed animals can be found at Target and Walmart. Stuffed animals and other items can be found on the WeLoveFine website and Target.
Find a place to keep your collection.It should be a safe-haven that is easy for you to find and keep track of, but hard for any siblings or your pet or whoever else to get into. You should be careful just in case your little sister decides to mess with you, or your dog decides it needs a new chew toy.
- You can put your collection in your closet or on a high shelf that is hard to reach.
Buy the items you want to fill your collection with.This may take some time since they can sometimes be costly. You can get just one or two items a month and wait for your collection to build.
QuestionWhat if I don't have an MLP store in my country? I can't buy ponies.wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerBuy them in online stores. You can even find them on the My Little Pony website. If you are a child, ask your parents to help you.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if the Hasbro does a reboot? I only have 19 ponies, and I want others.Top AnswererConcerning the recent news circulating about a potential G5 series, there is really nothing to do at this point but speculate. However, there are still plenty of ponies right now you can buy. Just remember to spend wisely. Don't buy things you can't afford to just to add to your collection. It may be tempting, but be smart with your money.Thanks!
QuestionWhere can I find pony-shaped flash drives?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerI would suggest looking on Amazon or other online websites. That would be the quickest and easiest way to find one!Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If you don't have much money to spare, you'll probably need to save up money to buy the things you wish to fill your collection with. You could do this by doing chores like feeding and walking the dog, vacuuming the living room. You could also do things for neighbors, like mowing their lawn or fixing their doorknob. If you are old enough, you could also volunteer or get a part time job somewhere, such as an animal rescue. And if you are older than that, try doing better at your current job. Also, you may want to set up a bank account somewhere, but that's really personal preference. Make sure you don't spend all your money on the collection. You still need food and shelter and so on! A good suggestion would be trying the Dave Ramsey program.
- Due to the large fanbase of the show, there are endless possibilities, from duct tape to stuffed animals to tee shirts. Choose wisely!
- You may want to try making your collection focus on one character. For example, if you just want to collect My Little Pony themed things for a party, it would probably be more plausible if it were Pinkie Pie themed rather than Rarity themed, since throwing parties is Pinkie's special talent, not Rarity's.
- The online fanbase of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is made up of teenage to adult males, with a number being females and a few younger people. If you are one of the people outside of the target demographic, don't be shy; it's your choice to watch the show and it shouldn't be judged based on your gender or age.
- If you belong from a country where MLP toys and merchandise are not sold like I do then wait for McDonald's Happy Meal toys. They surely give MLP toys every two to three years and they are cheap as well so you can buy them all at once.
- When ordering online, make sure to avoid knockoffs (or "fakies" as they're known in MLP) because sometimes sellers can put up a false picture and trick buyers into getting low-quality bootleg ponies, so be careful if you only want to collect official merch, but...
- It's ok to collect fakies. It's your choice.
- Some people will be extremely judgmental about your choice of watching the show, target demographic or not. An example is a boy at a school who was ridiculed for wearing a Rainbow Dash backpack. Don't worry about these people - they just want to get to you. That's not an excuse for their behavior, and it shouldn't let them off the hook, but they don't know you and their assumptions are probably wrong. If they're obviously wrong, don't act like they're right on the money!
Video: Ponies Got the Beat (Prologue) - My Little Pony: The Movie [HD]
Kelly Clarkson’s New Single Drops Early.YAY
Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk have revealed the name of their first child
How Is Maintaining Your Weight Different Than Losing Weight
How to Deal With a Jealous Girlfriend
Chrissy Teigen Reveals Stretch Marks and Says Shes Still Super Insecure About Her Post-Baby Body
Belief in Acupuncture Key to Effect on Back Pain
I Used This Face Mask Just Once and My Skin Was Absolutely GLOWING
Forget What Youve Heard, Sometimes A Bold Eye AND Lip Works Wonders
The Beginner’s Guide To Mechanical Watches
Limited Edition Crème De La Mer Hits Stores To Celebrate World Ocean Day
How 10 Sexperts Spice Up Their Own Sex Lives
The Kale-Brussel Sprout Hybrid Super Vegetable: It’s An Actual Thing
Potassium Deficiency – Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
George Clooney Engaged to Amal Alamuddin After Whirlwind Courtship
Date: 06.12.2018, 16:59 / Views: 61193