9 Signs You’re Eating Too Much Sugar
I'm Changing the Face of Healthy Cereal, One Lentil at a Time
Women's Healthhas teamed up with Isopure to find an everyday hero for the cover of our October subscriber issue. There are 10 finalists, and you can vote for your favorite until June 17here.
About finalist Maddy Hasulak:Founder of Love Grown, changing how the next generation approaches allergies while inspiring healthy eating—starting with breakfast.
Hailing from:Denver, CO
CHANGING THE GAME:
- Founder of Love Grown, rethinking cereal from its core with 30 different breakfast items made with lentils, garbanzo beans, and navy beans, among other nutritious ingredients.
- Provides cereal options that exclude wheat and corn, 2 of the top 5 allergens.
- Named one ofForbes30 Under 30 as “Tastemakers Who Are Redefining Food and Drink in 2019” and named a Colorado Company to Watch in 2014.
FIT & FIERCE:
- A mix of cardio as well as Pilates (she is a certified instructor), weight training, and hot yoga.
- More than exercise, she prioritizes sleep, striving for a minimum of 7 hours a night, and eating healthy (even while on the road).
Video: What Will Happen If You Start Eating Oats Every Day
How to Draw Manga Plants
Rihanna and Drake’s New Single Work’ IsHere
12 Stellar Eye Creams That Banish Dark Circles and Wrinkles
Is Your Partner Ruining Your Sleep
Creatures of the Wind FallWinter 2019 Collection Promotes Community
Spiralized Zucchini and Carrot Salad
10 High Street Clutch Bags That Could Be Designer
How to Create an Engagement Album
Ease Symptoms of Aging
Can Hi-Tech Avatars Promote Real-Life Weight Loss
How to Become a Published Writer in the UK
Bal Harbour Shops is thriving despite the retail apocalypse, with a 53,000-square-foot Barneys New York coming as an anchor and a new wing of luxury stores expected to open in 2023
Rosenstein says all Americans must be protected from hate crimes