10 Minute Tofu & Veggie Stir Fry Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 1006
Tofu and Vegetable Stir-fry
Choose extra-firm tofu so it won't fall apart during stir-frying. Spoon the saucy tofu-and-vegetable mixture over fragrant jasmine rice. Because the stir-fry takes only 20 minutes to cook, start the rice as soon as you step into the kitchen.
- Prepare jasmine rice as label directs; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add tofu and 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and cook 5 minutes or until heated through and golden, gently stirring frequently. Transfer tofu to plate; set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 2 teaspoons vegetable oil. Add broccoli and red pepper, and cook, covered, about 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- In 2-cup glass measuring cup, mix 1 cup water with fish sauce, ginger, brown sugar, cornstarch, garlic, and remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- Return tofu to skillet and add carrots. Stir soy-sauce mixture and add to skillet; heat to boiling. Boil 1 minute, gently stirring. Stir in lime juice. Serve over rice.
Video: Chinese Stir Fry Tofu & Vegetables Recipe (Chinese Vegetarian Recipe)
Do We Have an Obligation to Contribute to MS Research
Mom Posts Dramatic Before-and-After Photos to Prove How Meaningless the Scale Is
Sales of neon clothes are up 134 because of the Queen
How to Protect Your Facebook Friends
Karyn Grossman, M.D
Biggest box-office winners of 2019, so far
How to Cure Colitis
How to Copy and Paste PDF Content Into a New File
15 Super Trendy Plus Size Outfits With Stripes
Stars Celebrate New Fendi SS14 Eyewear Launch Hosted by Fendi ELLE
Kim Kardashian Wants A Million’ More Little KimYes RunningAround
How to Have Fun with Your Cat